Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Will more RAM allow me to set video game graphics higher or improve framerate?

I'm playing Dragon Age and Modern Warfare 2 right now, and I set the video settings to low and medium, and sometimes my frame rate still slows down a little, right now I have 1.5 gb of RAM, could upgrading allow me to set the video quality higher and improve frame rate? BTW, sorry, I'm not into technical stuff, so if you can, keep the answer simple, please, actually even a yes or no would do, thanks.|||your framerate would increase a bit, you're best bet honestly would be to look into a new video card as well. BTW for todays modern games, you should be running AT LEAST 2g Ram, I Would recommend 4 tho, ram is a lot cheaper now then it was back in the day.|||As far as I know yes.


I mean, my computer had lower RAM but then I got a new one with higher RAM and my games ran a lot faster, so I think yes.|||Yes A little bit

No comments:

Post a Comment