Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why am I getting such a low framerate?

When I was playing Dragon Age Origins I was getting about 9 fps on high to max settings





I have:


3 gbs of ram


Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00GHz


Windows XP


XFX Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT


Over 260 gb of free HD space





Shouldn't my system be able to run at max with at least slightly better framerate?|||http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ref鈥?/a>





Use that website - select that game and it will show you how good your computer will be when playing that game... if you are getting a framerate like that, i assume your specs are a bit too low|||Could be your internet provider. Run a speedtest and see what your getting for download and upload.


go to speedtest.net and see what your also getting for ping rate.





It could also be that your graphic settings are set too high for your computer. Maybe try a lower video settings after the speed test.

No comments:

Post a Comment